Friday, June 28, 2024

Be Encouraged because ~ Kindness is Showing Up Everywhere

If you have read here very long you know that my ONE WORD for 2024 is kindness.

I have observed so much kindness during the last several months...even at the airports with the TSA people I've experienced nothing but kindness, as well as other people in the airports and on the planes.

I love how the word and ideas just pop up anywhere and everywhere!  Here are a couple of examples that I have come across either on IG or blogs of friends and I wonder if when they posted these if they thought of me.







Thanks to my friends Lisa and Melanie for sharing these two.
They each brought a smile to my face when I saw them.


24 comments:

  1. This was good to see this morning. Thank you!

    🌹

    He loves righteousness and justice. The earth is full of the lovingkindness of the LORD.
    Psalm 33:5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sandi, for sharing this precious Scripture!

      Delete
  2. Good reminder prompts. God's kindness to us in sending Jesus is so amazing. Happy last weekend in June, Dianna. We are heading away until Tuesday with our family of 10. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a wonderful way to spend the weekend! God's lovingkindness is always amazing...always!

      Delete
  3. Kindness is so important and I've been blessed when kindness has been shown to me. So I try to reciprocate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, my friend. You are one of the kindest people I know.

      Delete
  4. Kindness could solve all the world's problems!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It surely could, Karen. If only we could replace rebellion and self absorption with kindness it would be wonderful.

      Delete
  5. Here's a quote that I love: " No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Duta, for sharing the quote. I will write it down. xx

      Delete
  6. Give kindness yourself and you will get it :-)))
    at least in the most common case.
    And what's important, you're making the world a kinder place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Yes it does. One thing I noticed in the airports this month was that people are in a hurry...but they always accepted a smile and smiled back at me. :)

      Delete
  8. Kindness matters and it's beneficial for both the giver and reciever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dianna. Kindness is so important. I always try to be kind to other people even strangers. Kindness goes a long way. Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julia, for stopping by and leaving encouraging words.

      Delete
  10. Only other word I like to use is...love.
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete