These last 18 years of my blogging journey have been a blessing in my life.
Some of you have been with me from 2008 as I've come and gone and returned once again. :)
For each of you whom I have met within the last few years, or some of you, even in the last few months,
I am thankful.
I am thankful for each one who has stopped by and
encouraged me with your words of kindness.
Life seems to be taking a different direction for me at this time and as a result I am finding that I need to truly prioritize my time.
Psalm 90:12 says it well when it tells us to number our days so that we may present to Him a heart of wisdom.
This is to simply say that I am closing this blog.
My plan is to still do a bit of blog visiting as well as commenting, but that is always due to change, depending on what is going on here in this part of the world.
May God richly bless you in your blogging endeavors.

🩵
ReplyDelete